LynneStringer

My Journey in Writing

Tied in Pink: A Romance Anthology supporting Breast Cancer Research - Stacey Welsh, Mirren Hogan, Michelle Irwin, Druscilla Morgan, Jeanette O'Hagan, Jennifer Ponce, Meredith Resce, Tony Dews, Erin Yoshikawa, Joanne Efendi, Mary Grace, Druscilla Morgan

Tied in Pink is a collection of romance novellas put together to support breast cancer research (a cause I'm only to happy to support). As you'd expect from an anthology, the quality and style of the works vary widely, with some holding my attention and engaging me throughout, often before they reached moving conclusions, while others I found less entertaining. Some were quite chaste, while others more risque with a sprinkle of profanity. I think there's something for everyone in this anthology and I encourage you to buy it. You'll not only be supporting a worthy cause but I'm pretty sure you will enjoy a few of its stories, if not more.