LynneStringer

My Journey in Writing

Heart's Blood - Juliet Marillier

I had a great time inhabiting the world of this book. It was fascinating. A wonderful read. There was a bit too much telling at the end at that bit did drag out a tiny bit, and I didn't have any trouble working out what was really going on, but the characters were so rich it more than made up for these small problems. I loved Caitrin and especially Anluan, who is like a fantasy Mr Rochester. I loved Magnus and Rioghan and Eicrhi, and of course Fianchu. I'm going to miss them.