LynneStringer

My Journey in Writing

Under The Never Sky - Veronica Rossi

I enjoyed Under the Never Sky. The world building was well done and fascinating, although it took a bit to get the lingo, especially in relation to Perry's talent. But I thought it was explained well. It was well paced and the story line was good. Aria was annoying at first but I felt her change and character development was well formed and convincing. I liked that it resolved enough but left a few questions open, ready for the sequel, which I'm sure I will be reading.