LynneStringer

My Journey in Writing

Love, Justice (The Beautiful Lives Series Book 2) - Elaine Fraser, Steve Fraser

Love, Justice is a well written story that will particularly appeal to girls, who will be familiar with the battles Justice faces with some of her fellow students.
I thought Justice was written realistically but I had to admit that she annoyed me at the start as she was doing a lot of whining. However, that wasn't unrealistic for a teenager, and as she gradually found her place and her calling I liked her better. I also enjoyed the conflicts that this story put in her path and what she did to overcome them. Her dad's behaviour made me want to shake him! It also made me love her mother for dealing with all that the way she did.
The book does have a Christian message but it is not overwhelming, although it does increase a little as the book goes on.