LynneStringer

My Journey in Writing

Integrate - Adele  Jones

Fantastic and different novel about a young man who has received radical new therapy to help him overcome a debilitating disease. However, he's then told his treatment is unauthorised and has a fight on his hands just to stay alive. While some of the plot elements went the usual way of such stories, it was still written in such an engaging manner this was a minor concern for me. The protagonist was intriguing and realistically drawn. Definitely a story worth reading.