LynneStringer

My Journey in Writing

Replicate - Adele Jones
  As is usual with the second act in a three act play, Replicate closes with quite a few loose ends. I think this journey was probably the most emotion from Blaine's point of view, as he goes through so much in addition to the problems associated with his condition. There is a new bad guy to hate and someone reappears in Blaine's life who creates a lot of trouble for him and plenty of conflict. I felt so badly for him with all he had to endure throughout this book. It's great that the sequel is finally available. :-)