LynneStringer

My Journey in Writing

Back to Resolution - Rose Dee

I really enjoyed Back to Resolution. I think one of the main things that pleased me about it was that it didn't feature stereotypical squeaky clean Christians. No, its two main characters were very human people who had lives prior to becoming Christians and struggled to 'walk the walk' all the time. It was far more realistic than the ones we often see in many American Christian novels. I also loved the Northern Queensland setting. It makes me want to go on holidays. An entertaining read.