LynneStringer

My Journey in Writing

Ender's Game - Orson Scott Card

Fantastic and fascinating story about a young child who is trained to become a commander of an army to save the world from invading aliens. Watching Ender's development from that child into something else is tragic and thought-provoking. So many parallels can be made to so many aspects of our world today and the human race's dehumanisation in a myriad of different areas. I don't think it's possible to read this book only once and be able to understand all that it has to say, so I might have to get stuck back into it fairly soon!