LynneStringer

My Journey in Writing

Beast-speaker (The Flight)

Beast-speaker (The Flight) - W. A. Noble, Dr Rosanne Hawke Beast-speaker (The Flight) is a fantastic fantasy adventure that can be quite confronting. Its author, WA Noble, certainly doesn't pull any punches in telling the story. At times the horror of the situation, especially given that it happens to children, was almost too much, but there was hope in the story as well, although the story juxtaposes between two different boys who are both forced in opposite directions. The story resolved enough to be satisfying but left me wanting more, so I am looking forward to the next in the series. Highly recommended.