LynneStringer

My Journey in Writing

The Transfer: A Divergent Story

Four: The Transfer: A Divergent Story - Veronica Roth I enjoyed seeing how Tobias ended up getting into Dauntless. It was well written and there was a real sense of abuse in the scenes with his father. Marcus is a character who I find interesting, if only because of his ability to put on a different face depending on who he is with. I found Tobias' comment that no one knew his father, not even him, fascinating. I wonder how much more there is to reveal in his character.