LynneStringer

My Journey in Writing

All the Blue of Heaven

All the Blue of Heaven - Virginia  Carmichael I've given this book three stars although I wasn't sure if it should have only been two. However, I liked the characters, so I let that push me in the positive direction.
The story does have a few problems. It seemed to be aiming for conflict on a number of occasions, but the conflict never seemed to go anywhere. It may also have been because the resolution was so obvious. Whatever the reason, it was a nice story, but I'm not sure it worked completely for me.
It was also filled with spelling and punctuation mistakes. One or two is to be expected, but there were a lot in this one, mainly to do with the wrong words being used in certain contexts (like 'reign' when it should have been 'rein', for example, which was in there about three times). If the story's a good one, I don't always notice the errors, but unfortunately, in this book, they were obvious to me.
However, if you're after a nice, light read and a goodhearted story, I think you'll enjoy it.