LynneStringer

My Journey in Writing

Secret Letters

Secret Letters - Leah Scheier I enjoyed Secret Letters. It was an entertaining story about a girl in Sherlock Homes' day who aspires to be a detective. I liked Dora and enjoyed her interplay with Peter.
The only thing I found a little unbelievable was that Lord Victor would pull this girl in the window when she was dangling from a tree outside his bedroom window and not ask any questions about why she was there! While he may have been distracted by the situation he was in, it seemed a bit unrealistic that he wouldn't at least question her about it, or become suspicious of her because of this event.
The rest was good fun.