LynneStringer

My Journey in Writing

Sandwich, with a Side of Romance

Sandwich, with a Side of Romance - Krista Phillips I enjoyed this book and felt as though I could relate to the characters, although I thought Maddie was a little too defensive at times.
I also felt that the climax of the book was insufficient. A horrible situation rears its ugly head, two characters fight and then we skip forward in time. It made me feel that the resolution of that climax was underdone. Also, I felt the relationship between the two leads was resolved in a way that seemed a little abrupt. There were a few scenes, actually, where I felt things were skipped over way too quickly. However, it was an enjoyable story.