LynneStringer

My Journey in Writing

Cora Villa

Cora Villa - Meredith Resce This is another book which I wish I could rate three and a half stars, as I thought it was better than three, but that four was just a little beyond its reach.
Cora Villa is certainly an enjoyable book. It's predictable, yes, but that didn't really matter. I liked the heroine and found the telling of her story entertaining. Point of view skipped around a bit, which always does my head in, but it moved along at a nice pace. I did feel that there should have been more about the bad guy at the end, and exactly what happened to him, but other than that I thought it was good.