LynneStringer

My Journey in Writing

Five Days in Skye

Five Days in Skye - Carla Laureano I wish there was a half star option, because I would have like to give this book three and a half stars, because I felt it was just short of the four star mark.

It is an enjoyable romance and I liked both lead characters and felt they were well drawn, although I felt Andrea did protest too much about not liking James, then liking James, then not wanting the relationship, etc. I also thought the Christian content felt a little forced. It didn't always feel like it was a part of the story. Perhaps if more had been included it would have helped.

Nonetheless, it was a nice story! :-)