LynneStringer

My Journey in Writing

How Sweet The Sound

How Sweet The Sound - Meredith Resce When I first started reading this, I groaned as I realised it was an allegory of Christianity. I have read so many in the past few years. However, this turned out to be one of the better ones. It was a painful read at times, but more because of the truth of what it relayed than anything else. Having said that, there were some moments that didn't gel for me, although it was difficult to pin down the specifics. It was still a good read, though.