LynneStringer

My Journey in Writing

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - J.K. Rowling, Mary GrandPré This is definitely the best book in the series. It was very entertaining and well paced. The ending was moving and satisfying. This was also the first in the series that made me reluctant to leave it on the shelf after I'd finished it. I keep going back to it. That's a sure sign of a five star rating where I'm concerned! Probably it's only failing is the title, as the Deathly Hallows themselves aren't mentioned for quite some time and aren't, in my mind, a significant enough theme to be included in the title.