LynneStringer

My Journey in Writing

Jim and Casper Go to Church

Jim and Casper Go to Church - Jim Henderson,  Matt Casper,  George Barna, Matt Casper, George Barna I enjoyed reading this and experiencing Sunday morning worship, something that is completely normal for most practicing Christians, through the eyes of someone who does not believe in Jesus. Casper is the kind of person most of us would be encouraged to bring to church so that he could be saved, but what does he see when he looks at us? Not much that makes him think Jesus is worth following. Whether you agree with Casper's conclusions or write him off as someone who's never going to 'get it' because he's not a Christian, this book is thought provoking.