LynneStringer

My Journey in Writing

The Twilight Saga: The Complete Film Archive: Memories, Mementos, and Other Treasures from the Creative Team Behind the Beloved Motion Pictures - Robert Abele I really enjoyed the information in this book and the many photographs it contains. My only point of contention was that it had so many of its unique elements (the invitations, pages from set, etc) stuck by glue on top of the photographs! I don't know whose idea this was, but it was a stupid one. It prevents the reader from seeing all the photographs on many of the pages, something which I found particularly annoying. One had fallen out, the wedding invitation, to be precise, leaving a mark on Edward's face which didn't impress this Team Edward girl! ;-) I removed as many of the others as I could as carefully as possible, then having to contend with sticky spots on the pages, making them adhere to one another. Although I liked these inserts, I think they would have been better contained in a pocket at the back, rather than throughout the book.