LynneStringer

My Journey in Writing

Inside Oscar: The Unofficial History of the Academy Awards

Inside Oscar: The Unofficial History of the Academy Awards - Mason Wiley, Damien Bona I found this book fascinating, with all its insights into the history and infamy that is the Academy Awards. I generally enjoy watching the Oscars, although I don't always take the winners - sorry, the person who the Oscar goes to - as being the best actor/actress/movie of the year. So much politics comes into play, as this book demonstrates. This is a great book for anyone who wants to catch up on what's been happening since the Oscars came into being.