LynneStringer

My Journey in Writing

What Were They Thinking: The 100 Dumbest Events in Television History

What Were They Thinking: The 100 Dumbest Events in Television History - David Hofstede I loved this book! I adore hearing about all those strange and unusual things that made me, a regular TV viewer, sit up and say, 'What was that???' Scrappy Doo? Yep, he's right up there with my favourite characters to hate, and yes, even when I was seven I thought the Star Wars Holiday Special was weird.
Some of the things in this book I hadn't heard of, like Dusty's Trail, and I have to say, just like the authors of this book, what were they thinking?