LynneStringer

My Journey in Writing

Cult TV

Cult TV - Jon E. Lewis, Penny Stempel This book is right up there with my favourites, as it features so many shows I have loved over the years. The Tomorrow People, The Man from Atlantis, Knight Rider, Doctor Who and so many, many more. I loved all the details we were given and I refer to it regularly when I want to remind myself of all those shows I enjoyed and haven't yet managed to find (or afford) on DVD.
I really wish they'd do a follow-up. The Goodies should be in there. The '80s TV show Beauty and the Beast should be in there, and my two other favourite shows: Due South and Roswell. Please, do a follow-up version. I'll be first in the queue to buy it ... really!