LynneStringer

My Journey in Writing

Love Wins: A Book About Heaven, Hell, And The Fate Of Every Person

Love Wins: A Book About Heaven, Hell, And The Fate Of Every Person - Rob Bell While I'm not sure I agree with everything Rob Bell suggests in this controversial book, I think he makes some very good points when considering the topic, and ones that need to be considered seriously.

It is rare that a book is as vilified as this one is, and I think the vilification is unjustified. Nowhere on its pages did I find Rob Bell saying that hell did not exist, as many have said. It is very clear he believes it does exist, he just has differing views from most on whether or not its denizens stay there.

I believe this is a book that should be considered by mature Christians. Many will disagree with him, but my hope is that they will be mature enough not to vilify the man with the book.