LynneStringer

My Journey in Writing

Moonwalk

Moonwalk - Michael  Jackson I enjoyed this book, which I purchased and first read years ago. It gives interesting insight into a man who was, in my opinion, undoubtedly a musical genius. Unfortunately, as with most geniuses, this trait can turn against a person.
It was certainly interesting to read about Michael's childhood and their treatment at the hands of their father, which I felt was rather restrained. Not to mention the impact that thousands of screaming female fans would have had on an eleven-year-old, in addition to performing sets in between acts at various strip clubs from the age of five. Things like that, and being vilified for nothing more horrible than growing up, would have an affect on anyone's psyche.