LynneStringer

My Journey in Writing

Why Left Behind Should Be Left Behind

Why Left Behind Should Be Left Behind - David,  Malcolm Bennett I'm going to say upfront that the author of this book is my father. However, don't think that means my review will be biased. I'm quite accustomed to telling him my honest opinion on his work!

This book was good and covered a lot of interesting things. However, I felt it was a little underwritten. I preferred it in its original form, when it was 'The End of the World is Near ... Or is it?' I thought this version seemed rushed. That's probably not surprising when there was so much ground to cover, but it showed at times. It's still an interesting read, though.