LynneStringer

My Journey in Writing

The General: William Booth, Vol. 1: The Evangelist

The General: William Booth, Vol. 1: The Evangelist - David Malcolm Bennett This book was written by my father, and this one was really good. I enjoyed reading an indepth volume about William Booth and the story of how the Salvation Army came into being. It's fascinating reading, and definitely worth two volumes. I would recommend it to anyone who wants to know more about the founding of this denomination or about life in the poor quarters of England in the late 1800s.