LynneStringer

My Journey in Writing

Through My Eyes

Through My Eyes - Lindy Chamberlain-Creighton I was nine years old when Azaria Chamberlain disappeared, and was made aware of every rumour and every opinion about the case in the playground (not the ideal place for balanced viewpoints on these issues, although, with this case, few places provided the opportunity for balanced viewpoints). So it was interesting to read about the experience of the person at whom all the gossip and innuendo was directed.
This will, of course, be a polarising book. Plenty of people still believe that Lindy Chamberlain-Creighton is guilty and nothing that anyone says will convince them otherwise. This book may help those who are more open minded, though. The details Lindy instils in her book are difficult to refute. In fact, her insistence on pinpoint accuracy lays a strong foundation for her assertions.
I would recommend this to any open minded person who wants to know more about this case.