LynneStringer

My Journey in Writing

Plan Be

Plan Be - Dave Andrews I thought this book did a good job a presenting its viewpoint on how to apply the be-attitudes to daily life. There are certainly many differing points of view on how they should be taken. While I was reading this one, I heard a number of different comments on other ways to view those passages, but this book still presented its ideas in a practical context which I appreciated. It is also a short book, so there is no bogging down in a lot of detail. It is a quick read.