LynneStringer

My Journey in Writing

Vision of the Future

Vision of the Future - Timothy Zahn I have enjoyed Timothy Zahn's Star Wars novels, and I enjoyed this one. My only contention with it is that Zahn is unable to write romance. The 'romantic' scenes between Luke and Mara are stiff and awkward, which is a shame, because I think Luke finally getting a girl deserved a bit more than that. Maybe that's just because I am a girl, and one who likes romance, but still ...
I have enjoyed Mara's character from the first and I was happy to see her evolution as a character in this. Luke's character also goes through some significant development, which I felt was handled well. I also enjoyed the action and storyline.