LynneStringer

My Journey in Writing

Catching Fire

Catching Fire - Suzanne  Collins Catching Fire was my favourite of The Hunger Games trilogy, although I still had problems with the style of writing. It's so sparse and at times almost uninvolved, just stating the facts and little else. Nevertheless, of the three books I felt it had the most solid plot and what character development there was was good. Although the cliffhanger ending was annoying for obvious reasons, it certainly left me wanting more and I was eager to get my hands on Mockingjay.