LynneStringer

My Journey in Writing

The Twilight Saga: The Official Illustrated Guide

The Twilight Saga: The Official Illustrated Guide - Stephenie Meyer Being obsessed with Twilight, I enjoyed all the new information this gave me. I wasn't too impressed with the illustrations, but they were okay. I loved all the little details that were included that failed to make their way into the books, like the full details of Alice's backstory and Esme's as well. I was pleased to learn that my guess as to the reason the Volturi have the grate in the floor of the throne room was correct, and it was interesting to learn who was Edward's first victim. It's great to get details like that.