LynneStringer

My Journey in Writing

Touching the Clouds: A Novel

Touching the Clouds: A Novel - Bonnie Leon Touching the Clouds is an okay story that at least keeps a pace, but unfortunately, that pace is very slow. So little happens. I mean, there's action, but it never seems to advance the plot much. The book comes across as a lot of mini stories about different flights for an Alaskan pilot rather than a whole novel. Also, I didn't like the romantic resolution. Resistance towards it was contained in almost every moment, so much so that I couldn't buy the change of heart that suddenly emerged on the last two pages.