LynneStringer

My Journey in Writing

Free Four: Tobias Tells the Story

Free Four: Tobias Tells the Story - Veronica Roth I liked hearing Tobias' point of view in the knife throwing scene, but I've rated this as an overall package, and I was disappointed that there was so little Tobias in this purchase, and the rest was two chapters each of Divergent and Insurgent. I can understand putting Insurgent in, but if someone's buying this, I'd expect them to have already read Divergent. I would have preferred a couple more scenes from Tobias' point of view, rather than having to pay for something I've already got.