LynneStringer

My Journey in Writing

Inescapable (Road to Kingdom)

Inescapable (Road to Kingdom) - Nancy Mehl I did enjoy this book. It was entertaining, with a good message, and suspenseful. Although I was pretty sure which way it would go, I wasn't 100% sure.
I do think that the final conversation in the book, though, was a bit laid back considering all that had happened. Certainly, when discussing those events, a bit of horror at what might have been would have seemed more realistic. Also, this was another book that seemed to skip over the resolution of the climax too quickly. Of course, being written in first person can create difficulties in those situations, but I felt restarting the story a bit sooner after the events would have been better, and perhaps not so much telling and more showing at that point.