LynneStringer

My Journey in Writing

SPOILER ALERT!

For All Time

For All Time - Meredith Resce I found the premise of this book interesting, although I wouldn't have minded some explanation for the possibility of the time travel aspect to it. Also, I found the uncle's role, particularly at the end, a little too convenient in tying up the loose ends. I liked the main characters, although again, at the end, I thought their sudden belief in the indifference of each other was a bit hard to believe after all they'd been through. But it was still a fun and thought-provoking book. I'm glad I live in this century!