LynneStringer

My Journey in Writing

Breaking Dawn

Breaking Dawn - Stephenie Meyer Breaking Dawn was an up and down novel for me. I remember being elated for the first few chapters, then shocked and horrified, wondering why my wonderful love story was turning into a scene from Rosemary's Baby.
However, when it wasn't going in that direction (and even when it was, really) it was still an interesting and engaging story. I enjoyed the new discoveries that were made in its pages and I loved the way it played out. I am a fan of The Merchant of Venice style of ending, which was employed. I'd rather that method than Hamlet's style.
A moving end to my favourite book series.