LynneStringer

My Journey in Writing

Eclipse (The Twilight Saga, Book 3)

Eclipse (The Twilight Saga, Book 3) - Stephenie Meyer I enjoyed Eclipse much more than New Moon, although there were some parts that were annoying for me. Mainly whenever Bella was a La Push. ;-) Yes, I'm shamelessly Team Edward, although that doesn't mean I don't want to whack him upside down with a baseball bat sometimes, like when he isn't completely honest with Bella about how he feels. At least his behaviour has a hint of selflessness about it, not to mention that his ability to apologise for what he's done wrong tends to win me over.
As for the novel itself, it is in Meyer's usual drawn-out prose, but tells us a great deal more about the vampiric world, compounding on our introduction to the Volturi at the end of New Moon. It certainly adds an interesting angle to the novel, especially in light of the choice Bella is trying to make.