LynneStringer

My Journey in Writing

SPOILER ALERT!

A book with positives and negatives

A Marriage of Convenience: Contemporary Christian Romance (Alabama Brides Book 1) - Debra Lynn Collins

A Marriage of Convenience is a book with positives and negatives. I liked the premise and the two lead characters and it was generally a light and fun romance. However, I found that the plot became bogged down in the middle and didn't really do much until the last little bit, when suddenly everything happened. I felt that Bryce's family could have also played a bigger part which might have helped liven it up. The fact that they were introduced so strongly and then just seemed to disappear was a disappointment to me.
However, it was still enjoyable.